A default FogBugz settings form have 6 pre-entered fields, all these fields are optional -
sProject – Fill your project name here. Use exactly same name as it is specified in your FogBugz.
sArea – In Fogbugz each project is divided into functional areas. Use exactly same name as it is specified in your FogBugz like Spam, Not Spam, Undecided etc..
sCategory – Here you can specify that the issue you are reporting is a bug, feature or a question. Use exactly same name as it is specified in your FogBugz like Bug, Feature, etc..
sPersonAssignedTo – Here you can specify the name of the user to whom you want to assign all defects created from Test Collab. Fill exact same name of user as specified in FogBugz like John, Mike etc..
sPriority – You can define the priority of the case here. You have to write full name of priority in your value field of Test Collab, as an example Must Fix, Fix If Time.
sTags – If you want your reported cases to have any tag then you can simply write your tags in the value field. Enter space after every tag.
You can click the test button at bottom to make sure that Test Collab is able to create a sample case in FogBugz.
Setting up custom FogBugz Fields
1. Make sure you’ve Installed, from FogBugz admin, the Custom fields plugin.
2. Go to FogBugz Add Case page.
3. Right click on it and select view source.
4. Find the name and value for FogBugz custom fields. Name for FogBugz custom field is like- P7_browserh11
5. Click on add more field link on Issue Manager Settings page, put your custom field name and value in respective fields.