Gitlab Test Management now available!
I am happy to announce that we have launched Gitlab integration with Test Collab. Now, all your failed test cases can be reported to Gitlab in a single click to your Gitlab as bugs so that you can focus your efforts on quality assurance rather than switching between different softwares.
Once you have setup Gitlab integration you can also get requirements from Gitlab linked with test cases in Test Collab so that you can have a better traceability and coverage analysis.
You can do following with Gitlab integration-
– Link Gitlab requirements or user stories to your test cases
– Create Test Executions on basis of Gitlab requirements or user stories
– Automatically push failed test cases to Gitlab as bugs
– Automatically close Gitlab bugs once the failed test case is passed.
– Generate Test Coverage report for Gitlab user stories or requirements
I hope you will find it useful. Try it out yourself - Sign up for trial